Happy In Bag

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

General(ization) Motors











Stubborn banks of snow have forced pedestrians like me into the streets. The increased interaction with vehicles has confirmed my longstanding prejudices. The driver of a rusty Taurus is invariably courteous. The person behind the wheel of a Lexus, however, will often act as if they don't even see me. Owners of Smart cars are generally nice. Oversize pickup trucks and SUVs usually mean trouble. And when I spot a shiny Mercedes coming at me I know to immediately dive for cover.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger bgo said…

    Wily ol' HIB navigating the means streets of PVKS--I have to love it.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger the unthinking lemming said…

    I still cannot get up my gravel driveway. Even with my offensive 4X4 SUV. I could use a hand hauling in the cabinets and kitchen appliances. Bring your muck-lucks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home