Happy In Bag

Monday, April 28, 2008

We Are So Fat








It's not a "before" picture. My love for beer, barbecue and burritos means there won't be an improved "after" photo. This is what I am. I'd be a hypocrite, however, if I commented on Kansas City's ungainly girth without exposing my plus-sized status. While in Waterloo Station last month I was so shocked to see a big man that I snapped his photo through a train window. It's an uncommon sight even though much of the British population frequents pubs nightly. Here in America, I can just look in a mirror or step outside to see fat folks.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger kcmeesha said…

    Just eat half of a burrito and drink half a beer, you can do it.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Spyder said…

    boxers!

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Drink HALF a beer?.....you gotta be kiddn' me..

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Yeah, that's crazy talk, Meesha.

    Boxers are slimming...

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger kcmeesha said…

    if half a beer is a blasphemy, you other choice is this.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger the unthinking lemming said…

    You should see my six-pack abs.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you're not eating the other half of that burrito...?

    When I travelled back from KC to Ireland I was instantly so much fatter because of the average here being so much smaller. But it's hard to tell people that without causing offence - even though I'm clearly well oveweight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home