Happy In Bag

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pretty Prank










Teenagers will always engage in mild acts of vandalism. Although it's the natural order of things, it doesn't make it any less annoying. I was playing my assigned role of outraged adult citizen when I took this shot of a soap-filled public fountain last week. Only when I examined the image on my computer did I realize that it looks pretty cool. If the teens responsible for this act could hear this old coot expressing his admiration for the pretty colors they made, I'm sure it would immediately take all the fun out of repeating the prank.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Spyder said…

    That is cool looking.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Eolaí gan Fhéile said…

    I know a grown-up - in their 50s - who does this. With teens. And I've never understood it even if I do find them pretty much of the time (the fountains, not the teens)

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger brucedene said…

    This one is far and away my favorite.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/slayer862/775395219/

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Spyder- I thought so too, but check out Bruce's photo.

    Eolai- That's odd, but not as odd as your dust-up with the you-know-what. And while I have the option of going there tonight, I don't think I will...

    Bruce- That is insane! Great photos, btw.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home