Happy In Bag

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pavlovian









Wireless fences, also known as "pet containment," are one of the most remarkable accomplishments of the modern age. An enhanced collar provides negative reinforcement encouraging dogs to remain in their yards. I'm intrigued by the untapped human applications. I'd be a much better person if I could program one for myself. If I tuned in to American Idol I'd immediately get hit with a painful jolt of electricity. When I whine about my knee hurting- zap! If I get too close to a fast food restaurant- pow!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger FletcherDodge said…

    I already experience a great deal of pain whenever I see shows like American Idol on the teevee.

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Xavier Onassis said…

    Price it at $19.95 with a promise of "But wait! There's more! If you call now..."

    You'll be a brazillionaire!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home