Happy In Bag

Friday, January 04, 2008

Mark's Song










Brian's Song made a big impression on me when I was a kid. A large part of the attraction of the story was the central role played by Gale Sayers, the great running back from the University of Kansas. I was indoctrinated in all things Jayhawk since infancy. Sayers' stint in Lawrence represented the most memorable legacy of Kansas football. That changed last night. A civilian-sized quarterback and a sofa-sized coach finally provided new cause for celebration.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Seemed too sad that you had no comments on this blog about the Orange Bowl. It was a great day for KU indeed. Rawk Chawk!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Thanks, WC. Blogging is an odd sport. I was very pleased with this post. I loved my angle and the link to the trailer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home