Happy In Bag

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Friend the Fairy











While I was displaying my jaw-dropping three-inch vertical leap on a basketball court last week, an odd flash of motion caught my eye. It wasn't one of the white fuzzy seeds that fill Kansas City's air this time of year. The translucent object was clearly alive; it propelled itself like an airborne jellyfish. While it was probably some kind of weird freshly-hatched flying grasshopper, I prefer to think it was a rare glimpse of my special fairy friend.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger kcmeesha said…

    Like Larry Johnson you come back from the devastating injury straight back into the game.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    You know it, Meesha! But I'm more like Charles Barkley- a round mound of rebound.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home