Happy In Bag

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I Wuz Framed










Look, I already told the other detective that I didn't do it. No, I don't know who killed that squirrel. It wasn't me. Of course I'm glad it's dead. So what? Just because I loathe the rodents doesn't mean I'm guilty. Did I know the victim? Well, yeah. See, the red ones don't come around as much, so they're easier to identify. And this one was huge. He was too smart to get caught in one of my traps. No! I didn't run him down, either. I realize his carcass is lying right in front of my driveway. I want to call my lawyer.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please someone get PETA on the line STAT!!! This man is clearly our of his mind.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger kcmeesha said…

    you should trace the squirrel in white paint to preserve the murder scene

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Will you be my "blog consultant," Meesha? (I just coined that phrase- your first task will be trademarking it.)

    PETA should give me an award! It seems like I live in squirrel paradise.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home