Happy In Bag

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Going Stag















I'm questioning my judgment this morning. After spending a thoroughly satisfying evening at Waldo Pizza last night, I wonder why I bother going anywhere else. I'm ashamed to admit that it'd been about a year since my last visit. The owner and I have a shared history; he's a great guy. The food is delicious and the selection of microbrews and imported beers might be the most compelling in Kansas City. More importantly, I discovered that the joint offers cans of Stag for $1.25 each.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger bgo said…

    The owner and I go way back too and I thank him for making available to working stiffs like me a cheap can of beer for $1.25.

    And I one of those who really loves St. Louis style pizza.

    Waldo Pizza is a neighborhood joint if you understand my drift. But people from afar flock to it for the food and beer and wine.

     
  • At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...and spam is on the topping list.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home