Happy In Bag

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Logging In











I often find myself with time to kill in far-flung corners of the metropolis. Parks and bars are always alluring, but I usually opt to get some work done at either McDonald's or Panera. Both establishments offer free WiFi and are seemingly ubiquitous. I like that six dollars buys a salty feast at McDonald's. Eight dollars at Panera doesn't begin to fill me up. I've come to accept the axiom that I get what I pay for. So please be nice to the agitated guy typing like a monkey at Panera in Blue Springs or Olathe. He's hungry.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Ruralgurl said…

    It will always be the St. Louis Bread Company to us old school caffeine hipsters. They do think a lot of themselves these days, don't they?

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    I'd forgotten about that incarnation, RG.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home