Happy In Bag

Monday, June 26, 2006

Straight For the Juggler
















Kansas City’s Shakespeare festival does all the little things right.

The pre-show entertainment is outstanding. I look forward to the on-site lectures, especially Philip Blue Owl Hooser’s slant on the classics. I raved last year about the work of Paul Mesner and his freaky puppets.

I’ve enjoyed this juggler’s antics for three or four years. While he’s good at keeping multiple objects in the air, his real gift is making people smile. Anyone who makes a crank like me laugh out loud is a real talent.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger jdoublep said…

    and how was the play?

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Do you mean to say, "the play's the thing"? It became downright frigid Sunday night and I was compelled to leave at intermission. I'll try again later this week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home