Happy In Bag

Thursday, October 05, 2006

An Enterprising Young Man



















I drive an old car because I don’t put miles on it. I can’t put miles on my car because it’s old.

For over a decade I’ve rented cars for regular trips to Amarillo, Bentonville, Denver, Omaha and St. Louis. I didn’t want to rack up miles on my personal vehicle. It’s allowed the car to survive well beyond its expiration date. But I don’t trust it to survive trips beyond Lawrence or St. Joseph. So now I’m obligated rent cars for extended trips.

Unlimited miles, indeed.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    be careful with enterprise. i've rented a car with 45k miles on it. more than the miles on my car. the check engine sign came on. enterprise did nothing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home