Happy In Bag

Friday, December 21, 2007

Seven Steps To Heaven










It would be hypocritical for me to complain about the sorry state of mom-and-pop music retail in Kansas City. For the most part, I pick up hits at box stores and more esoteric titles online. So I felt sheepish when I visited 7th Heaven for the first time in over a year last night. Contrary to the assertions of my critics, I have no need for "smoking accessories." Besides, I don't think 7th Heaven even stocks that stuff anymore. The store didn't have what I wanted- a Public Enemy t-shirt or something along those lines- and I left empty handed.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger bgo said…

    All I have are elegiac memories of the years doing what I did.

    The cast of characters were thousands strong, much filled with joy with a whole lot dread mixed in.

    To work around all the stuff I saw come & go provided me with a priceless music education.

    You know exactly what I am talking about.

    Bgo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home