Happy In Bag

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

It's the Talk of the Town












It took years of trial and error before I finally came to understand that the list of acceptable topics of conversation among neighbors in my community is very short. I do just fine if I limit chatter to the following matters:
  • Restaurants- only those that have opened in the past three months qualify.
  • Sports- KU, KSU, MU, Chiefs and Royals only.
  • The nimby issue of the moment- right now, it's this.
  • The weather- seriously, what is going on?

5 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous mike t. said…

    pretty safe list. but be careful of those nimby issues. evil black fences, mixed-use zoning and the smell of bbq are sure to stir up the locals no matter which side you're on.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger bgo said…

    Talking about the weather in Tortola never seems to happen in my community. I wonder why.

     
  • At 4:21 AM, Anonymous comprar abercrombie said…

    Grazie mille. :)

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Anonymous chaussures nike air max skyline said…


    Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. Your blog really brought some things to light that I never would have thought about before reading it. You should continue this, Im sure most people would agree youve got a gift.

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Anonymous shamballa d'oreilles said…


    Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home