Happy In Bag

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Duck, Duck, Goose











I detest them.

They're loud and they stink. Many of their kind live here year round. Just as they don’t bother to head south for the winter, they seem annoyed when I attempt to navigate around them on park sidewalks.

I'm not referring to transient panhandlers, at least not the human kind.

Canadian geese make me want to track down my old shotgun, especially after discovering that an ideal field for a game of catch is loaded with their large, revolting feces.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But they're so cute! I want to hug them.

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But they're so cute! I want to hug them.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    I would say I want to eat them, Panos, but the mere thought of their pellet odor would gag me. Thanks for reading my cranky rantings, by the way.

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger FletcherDodge said…

    Anyone up for some Bird Flu?

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry I double-posted!

    Not so cranky.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home