Happy In Bag

Monday, June 12, 2006

This Is Not My Beautiful House












I don’t live in this house. I don’t even live on this street. But I live in a structure very much like this, where I’m surrounded by tens of thousands of similar homes.

Ever since I reminisced about my terrorist friend, this site has received steady traffic from the Middle East. I suspect these curious visitors wonder what my life is like. It occurred to me that I’ve never bothered to feature the defining characteristic of my area- the attractive if somewhat mundane homes featuring spectacular trees and pretty yards.

So, Ali's comrades, now you know.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger FletcherDodge said…

    That looks almost exactly like my house, my street, one of my trees. In fact, I think the squirrel in that tree frequents my yard.

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Xavier Onassis said…

    Can't be your street emaw!! That's my street, I swear! In fact, I think that's my house!

    It's a nice, quiet neighborhood.

    Hope they don't find out I'm a Godless, baby-eatin' Satanist.

    I fly the American flag out front and get dressep up and leave the house for a couple of hours on Sunday mornings. Just to throw them off the trail.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home