Happy In Bag

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ward Warp











The actions of an inconsiderate driver put an awful thought into my head earlier this week. I was driving south on Ward Parkway when I noticed a car behind me moving erratically. Legal concerns prevent me from getting too specific about the car's actions, but I'll note that the list price of the vehicle is in the low six figure range. The very real danger it represented frightened me. The evil idea hit me as I assumed a defensive driving posture. A hefty settlement might be available if I allowed myself to get hit. I just couldn't do it. I snapped this shot at a red light instead.

---
My travels Wednesday didn't take me by the fire in the East Bottoms.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think those go for around $212,000. Let em hit you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home