Happy In Bag

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Going For Six Figures











My car has been to St. Joe, but it's never seen St. Louis, Omaha or Wichita. I've always used a rental to avoid putting miles on "Old Reliable." Yet there's no hiding its age; the vehicle leaks, creaks and groans. There's a lot of truth in the old joke about being afraid to wash an object because it's held together by years of grime. My car may not make it to 100,000 miles. I don't care much about automobiles- I just want them to start when I turn the key. Mine's been aces for over thirteen years.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's all you have after 13 years? Mine is only 8.5 and I just turned 114,000.

    Yes, it has been to Wich, St. Louis, and Omaha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home