Happy In Bag

Monday, October 22, 2007

Sweet On Me











I've never quite made up my mind about the Sweet Tomatoes restaurant chain. Is it a haven for health-oriented old folks with time on their hands? Perhaps it's a refuge for fellow fatties who want a little salad to balance their soft serve ice cream fix. I'm always glad to spot a Sweet Tomatoes outlet when I'm on the road and desperate to get something green into my body, but I rarely frequent the two locations in the Kansas City area.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have always been a grazer, even as a kid, so I like me some Sweet Tomatoes salads on an irregular, regular basis. Both your observations apply but I think the S.T. appeal goes even further. Often when I am there I see everything from young families to golden oldies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home