Happy In Bag

Friday, January 25, 2008

No Regrets Coyote














After a couple associates spotted the critter on a nearby undeveloped tract of land, I trespassed on the property to see for myself. The animal had disappeared, but I was able to track its distinctive footprints from a creek bed to a hollow under an oak tree. It seems so unlikely. But why not? God knows there's an unlimited supply of squirrel and rabbit meat in Prairie Village. If the coyote manages to avoid devouring lap dogs, he or she might be allowed to stick around. This is my idea of a good neighbor.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Donna. W said…

    Out here in the boonies we have coyotes aplenty. I like them. When a train passes in the wee hours of the morning, lots of times it'll make the coyotes yip and howl. I'll take coyotes over possums and coons any day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home