Happy In Bag

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Bless These Balls














Much to the consternation of many of my colleagues and associates, I'm just not that into the NFL. Some call me a sissy. Others think my refusal to field a fantasy football team is weird. Tonight's season opener between the Giants and the Redskins doesn't hold much interest for me. My emotional investment in sports is dedicated to baseball and basketball. I'll admit that it's not always easy to maintain an even keel through utter devastation and disappointing player behavior.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Spyder said…

    Love that photo!

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    I love that a neighbor maintains this shrine, Spyder.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger kcmeesha said…

    I don't care about sports at all. Especially if it costs money. I am just cheap

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    I don't mind paying for tickets, Meesha. It's the $9 parking fee at Royals games that gets my goat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home