Happy In Bag

Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Big Reveal












I'm led to believe we're entering a new era. In keeping with that spirit, I've decided to end some of the artificial anonymity of Happy In Bag. Not only did I create a Facebook account last week, it and a few other clues to my identity are permanently linked to the right. If my grizzled visage doesn't put you off, you can even be my "friend." Regular readers (a group that deeply perplexes me) need not be alarmed- my focus here will remain squarely on squirrels, taverns and pancake syrup.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger bgo said…

    You should give

    www.linkedin.com/

    a go.

    It is very professional.

    Give it graze and see what you think.

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Ruralgurl said…

    Good for you! I'll continue to hide for now, thanks. But that could change.....

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why?.....is it ego driven?

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Radioman KC said…

    Linked in IS ego driven.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home