Happy In Bag

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

B Double E Double R U N











I broke one of my fundamental rules Saturday. Under no circumstances am I to ever drink beer under a hot sun. Beerfest made me pay for my misconduct. Oh, it was fun enough. The long line to enter the sold-out event in Kansas City, Kansas, aside, there was plenty of beer to go around. I sampled over a dozen brews "two ounces at a time" while talking trash with a couple friends. My ambitious plans for the rest of the day evaporated when I was subsequently compelled to sleep for several hours.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Anonymous mike t. said…

    heh, heh... i have that same rule. makes for a nice nap, not so much for a productive day.

    btw hap... i know you live in the same area i do. have you ever seen this guy "running" his Springer Spaniels, tethered to his bike while he just coasts? saw this yesterday afternoon across from the park on roe. they didn't look strained at all. wish i'd had a camera.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    That guy lives just down the street, Mike. His dogs didn't seem enthusiastic a few months ago, but they've really been into the trick lately. I'm glad my neighbor has taken to wearing a helmet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home