Happy In Bag

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Fox On the Run

















What happened to my neighborhood fox? The animal seemed fat and happy when I surprised it several months ago. Its orange fur had a healthy glow and it did a defiant jig before hurtling itself down a storm drain. I was horrified when I spotted the fox during my evening constitutional yesterday. Ratty and frail, it couldn't even muster the energy to hide. Here's hoping the fox finds the fresh squirrel meat its biggest fan intends to leave it tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger GunDiva said…

    I hope he's not sick and that he does find the "surprise" meal. I think fox are about the most beautiful critters (even if they do eat carion).

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    I read somewhere that their bodies resemble arrows, GD. It's true.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home