Happy In Bag

Friday, February 02, 2007

Camera Eye
















I'm giddy with anticipation for Tuesday's Camera Obscura show at the Record Bar. I'll be there in unadulterated fanboy capacity. The Scottish band's music is adorable; they make me want to dance like the effete yellow-shirted freak in the video of their most popular song. Twee? You bet! Wimpy? Defiantly so. Even though a chocolate malt would be the ideal beverage to sip at this event, I'll be downing the cheapest beer on tap. Feel free to buy me one.

---
Could the Penguins really move from Pittsburgh to Kansas City? I've never for a second considered that this unlikely scenario might actually transpire, but I'll do cartwheels if there's a miracle later today.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger FletcherDodge said…

    Camera Obscura reminds me of ABBA.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Yes, Emaw! And that's a good thing, at least for me. I just drove by the Uptown Theater, where people in their 40s and 50s were crowding in to see Lindsey Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac. They'd all dig Camera Obscura, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home