Happy In Bag

Monday, August 06, 2007

Welcome To Westport Live











The guy in the black t-shirt merely looks annoyed. I was livid. After paying $5 to attend the Pitch's annual music showcase Friday night (it's a bargain), I discovered that it costs an additional $1 to enter the heart of Westport. And the line was tedious. I adamantly protested the situation until my whining attracted the attention of nearby police. It seemed preposterous. My opinion of the policy soon changed. I passed a group of highly agitated men as I walked to my car an hour later. What I overheard gave me the impression that they couldn't come up with the money, at least not until they identified their next victim. I picked up my pace.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you got there before 11:00 you didn't have to pay...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home