Happy In Bag

Monday, April 20, 2009

Address Unknown











"Hey man!" the doorman at the bar exclaimed. "I've been trying to locate you for ten years." While I was glad to reconnect with my old coworker last week, I was baffled by his assertion. Hasn't he heard of Google? Just when I start to think that the entire planet is wired, I'm reminded that a few of my peers remain defiantly off the grid. One old friend communicates with me exclusively by postcard. I scarcely know how to respond.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous brucedene said…

    Maybe a visit by dirigible?

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger bgo said…

    Fountain pens are too modern for me. I need to send a letter on cotton based paper with lettering from a quill pen. Would you respond in kind? Nah. I did not think so. Well, I have no stinkin' Blackberry. I don't need no stinkin' Blackberries. I just want my Blueberry/Pomegrante V8 Fusion for breakfast and my Acer netbook fired up for my daily emails.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Allow me, as they say, to tell you the rest of the story.

    Every last one of these Luddites is a former employee of Penny Lane Records.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger bgo said…

    Er, send me an email to my gmail and drop any names from the PL days you care to mention.

    I was born with a curious mind...

    Um Um Um Um (Major Lance reference)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home