Happy In Bag

Monday, October 25, 2010

Blaming Biden










I blame Biden. My cursing has to be directed at someone while I'm hopelessly mired in traffic. The Vice President is my target of choice. I recall Biden's boasts of economic progress in June of 2009 when he announced that so-called stimulus funds were earmarked for highway construction along 435 between Metcalf and I-35. Maybe one day I'll praise the results of the work, but it was difficult to be anything but frustrated as it took thirty minutes to drive three miles as the sun set last Saturday.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger bgo said…

    Blame Sprawl

    http://www.kansascity.com/2010/10/24/2348600/when-it-comes-to-commuting-in.html

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Anonymous mike t. said…

    blame KDOT. they did a bang-up fast job on repaving K-10 from 435 to K-32. but for that stretch of 435, s-l-o-w. i'm glad i only go through there at 5 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Ruralgurl said…

    At least you had a beautiful sunset to enjoy....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home