Happy In Bag

Friday, September 08, 2006

The Cow Goes Moo



















Chicken just doesn’t taste as good.

The curry I made last night was decent, but if I’d used cow flesh instead of white meat it would have been spectacular. My ongoing attempt to wean myself off beef is a trial.

I have nothing against the cattle industry, nor do I feel that cattle are extraordinarily sentient creatures. I’ve spent much of this year around Kansas feed lots and processing plants, and that distinctive odor is stuck in my nose. It sickens me.

Unless the seafood aisle at Price Chopper looks unusually vibrant, I suppose I'll murder a pig tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Xavier Onassis said…

    How timely!

    I'm just getting ready to grill myself a particularly succulent looking Rib Eye with all the "fixins".

    Hahahahaha!!

    I figure, if God didn't want us to eat animals, he shouldn't have made 'em out of MEAT! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home