Happy In Bag

Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's Not Cute. It's Evil.



















This is the face of my nemesis.

I spotted the fiend at a neighborhood park yesterday. In typical destructive behavior, he and his comrades have gnawed a hole into this trash bin.

With cold weather approaching they’ll soon commence their annual assault on my home. They like to nest in the rafters and between the walls. Inevitably, one of them becomes stuck and dies.

The subsequent smell only increases my revulsion for these pests.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Ruralgurl said…

    Ol' Mike'll tell ya what you can do about that squirrel...

    http://www.mikewest.net/index.html

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Good call, Ruralgurl. And if I'm not mistaken, Mike West now resides in my town.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home