Happy In Bag

Friday, August 25, 2006

Shock of Recognition














Have you ever seen the back of your head?

I hadn’t seen mine until last night. As I watched KCPT’s broadcast of this summer’s Jazz In the Woods festival I recalled that I’d positioned myself in front of the stage during the enchanting Erin Bode’s performance.

Sure enough, the film crew’s boom camera captured a guy sitting in my chair. And he was wearing my clothes. But what’s up with his hair? That can’t be me, can it? Oh no! Why didn’t anyone tell me?

5 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are we thinning at the crown?

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Xavier Onassis said…

    All I have to do to see the BACK of my head is look at the FRONT of my head.

    Same thing.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    It's more of a color thing, Anon. And that's a good look for you, XO.

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Ruralgurl said…

    Guys are allowed to use Revlon ColorStay, too, you know.

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Never, Ruralgurl! Besides, at least once a week a woman complements my hair. It's entirely possible that I'm being mocked, but...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home