Happy In Bag

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dollar Bill













I had the most awful revelation as I lay awake last night at 3 a.m.

At the risk of exposing myself to endless ridicule, I'll share my secret with you. I suppose that it's better that you hear it directly from me, rather than someone else first uttering the obvious. My visage is famous. I'm on every one dollar bill. That's right- I look exactly like the familiar portrait of George Washington.

Gee whiz, I'll never live this down.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Xavier Onassis said…

    Don't use the picture from the dollar bill!! If you're gonna look like George, use this picture:

    http://www.southwestern.edu/academic/classical.languages/myth/Image2.gif

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Ha ha! That may be how I perceive myself, XO, but I don't resemble that statue. But I do look just like the image on the dollar, right down to the greenish hue.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home