Happy In Bag

Friday, January 12, 2007

Doggone It!












I don't like dogs. They're moronic heaps of dirt, drool and stench. Their constant neediness is a drain not only on their owners, but also on anyone who interacts with their owners. Dogs recklessly defecate in public, leave paw prints on pants and step in front of cars. They constantly yip and yap just to hear themselves bark. And they sometimes bite.

---
I'm late to the It's Over party. I hope to make one of their four scheduled Kansas City shows during the next five weeks.

---
This snowy three-day weekend has a lot of potential.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger WLIB said…

    I generally feel the same way about grade school children. And don't get me started on adolescents.

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    After carefully reviewing my comments, Lee, I see that they also apply to young humans. Good call.

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger FletcherDodge said…

    And "celebutantes." I'm sensing a trend here.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so with you on the dogs. Too bad I live with two of them, but thankfully only one of them is a Dachschund.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Mark said…

    What we need to do is instigate a global war between the dogs and the squirrels, decimating their numbers and leaving us humans to dominate the planet.

    Next step is to eliminate all the humans who dogs and squirrels are smarter than.

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    That's the ultimate strategy for improving our planet, Mark. The only problem is that in spite of their indecisive, twitchy nature, many squirrels are brighter than me.

    Thanks for checking in, Emaw and Panos.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home