Happy In Bag

Monday, January 08, 2007

Here Comes a Regular













I'm too restless to become a regular at any one drinking establishment. But I can easily understand how a man- for this tavern is decidedly a man's place- might routinely find his way to Harry's Country Club. The bar and restaurant just north of downtown Kansas City encourages the lighting of tobacco and the generous drinking of scotch. I envy the guys who consider Harry's their second home.

---
Speaking of excess, I'm infatuated with the television program Intervention. The knuckleheads featured on this reality show are even more messed up than most of the addicts in my life.

---
My new favorite pet is the unfortunately-named red-shafted Northern Flicker that frequents my backyard. He makes my growing collection of Downys seem pedestrian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home