Happy In Bag

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hey Hey Hayes












The counter staff at Hayes Hamburger & Chili seem to have taken lessons in tactfulness at Gates and Sons B-B-Q. While I sat in the tiny north-of-the-river diner yesterday I witnessed a steady stream of customers get rushed, taunted and mocked. Because I was already in a snit when I entered, I had no trouble turning the tables, so to speak. I immediately saw that the rude demeanor is just an act. And I left the busy restaurant a happy man.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Xavier Onassis said…

    I live north of the river and I'm not familiar with this place. Where is it? I'd like to check it out.

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    It's next to Wetherbee's at the northwest corner of Vivion and Antioch. It's very smoker-friendly.

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Xavier Onassis said…

    Cool. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home