Happy In Bag

Friday, March 16, 2007

Hum Along With Me












I would consider driving a Hummer if I was a survivalist anticipating cataclysmic societal breakdown. Conversely, a Hummer would make sense if I ran a limousine service and rented the vehicle to misguided partiers. If I was a pround veteran of the Iraqi wars, I'd be justified in owning a Hummer. If I operated a Southern rap or heavy metal record label I could wrap a Hummer in promotional material to promote my products. Without reasons such as these, however, I'd know that when I drove the enormous vehicle to the grocery store in Brookside, most people- including a goofball blogger- would think I'm a jerk.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger FletcherDodge said…

    IF you were anticipating cataclysmic societal breakdown?!?!?

    If you aren't anticipating this, then don't come crying to me when the teeming mobs of canibals come knocking on your door.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger bgo said…

    If I had a rocket launcher...

    moose & squirrel

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Xavier Onassis said…

    The only thing better than driving a Hummer is getting a hummer.

    And one sure way of getting a hummer, is to drive a Hummer.

    It's sort of a circular, self-fulfilling, zen thing.

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amen! ... Have you noticed that these monsters are starting to mostly be driven by tiny little women? I wonder what that means. Maybe they are the first returning wave of female Iraqi war veterans?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home