Happy In Bag

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

No Deal












I'm not much of a shopper even on the best of days. Still, I wanted to purchase a couple discretionary items yesterday. I was driving by the gargantuan retailer in Kansas City, KS, and I figured I'd save a few bucks. I should have retreated when I spotted the helicopter hovering overhead. The full parking lot provided a second ominous clue. What's going on? The wrapped bus pictured here indicates that the huge attraction was a casting call for a television game show. Although the store had been open for thirty minutes, a long admittance line still snaked around the building. No deal.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Xavier Onassis said…

    DAMN, there's a lot of boobies on that bus!

    I wonder what they are advertising?

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Spyder said…

    They were interviewing contestants for the show Deal or No Deal. A co-worker's husband tried to get on the show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home