Happy In Bag

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Throw Some D's












I look for only one thing in a vehicle- it should start when I turn the key. A radio is a plus. Air conditioning and heat are optional luxuries. With that mindset, it should be obvious that I've never understood the whole car accessory thing. The increasing popularity of spinners and other expensive hubcap alternatives completely baffles me. I admire them the same way I appreciate a peacock's gaudy display. It's impressive, but I know that behind the flash is just another delusional fowl with a walnut-sized brain.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Spyder said…

    You do seem like a no frills, laid back, kinda guy. But A/C is a must for me!

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger FletcherDodge said…

    Agreed. I don't see how AC can be considered a luxury in KC during July/August/September. I think I'd rather go without a windshield than withough AC.

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Spyder said…

    Still rocking out to OK Jones!

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    I'm pleased, Spyder.

    As a guy who spends all summer dripping with sweat, Emaw, I'd be happier if everyone else joined me. It'd be so cool if being drenched with perspiration became fashionable. Go make it happen.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Back when I drove, my heater thing broke and I got the heater bypassed when the repair was done because I never used it anyway.

    And I don't have A/c on my bicycle, so I'm with you all the way - and no I don't fancy spinning flashy shiny things for the bicycle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home