Happy In Bag

Friday, November 30, 2007

Cerner Job Application










Hey, Cerner! You're killing me. Why in the name of Arthur Bryant am I filling out duplicate forms at a major medical facility in your own backyard? I figured that in late 2007 the need for superfluous paperwork would be gone. Seriously, I had to specify seven different times yesterday that I had no drug allergies. So let me know if you're interested in hiring a gimpy but aggressive salesman. Believe me, I'm motivated to sell your systems.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Todd said…

    7 different times you were asked about drug allergies? Hmmm, I am guessing that major medical center must have messed up in that area big time at some point. So I imagine even if they were using Cerner, they would still have to ask you at least 4 times.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if the applications doesn't kill you....then working 80 hours a week...week after week will.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger rubigimlet said…

    it's not 80 hrs a week for tech writers. if you're serious, let jason or myself know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home