Happy In Bag

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BRGR is MNY












Here's the question everyone's going to ask: "How does BRGR compare to Blanc?" After previewing the brand new upscale hamburger joint BRGR yesterday, my quick, politically correct answer is: "They each have their strong points." What interests me more is finding a way to get in on the action. The Prairie Village shopping center that's home to BRGR has been in dire need of a fresh dining option. An exceedingly pedestrian Mexican establishment next door does huge business. Barring kitchen disasters and atrocious service, BRGR represents a license to print money.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger kcmeesha said…

    so you are with the "in" crowd now?

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    I know the "in" crowd, M.V., but they usually leave me out. Yesterday was a rare and most welcome exception.

    Incidentally, I just saw the new comment from one of the subjects of your "Ford Dealer" post. It made me happy.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger kcmeesha said…

    I know, that's not the first time,once I had a reply from a grandson of a local mobster :-)

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous winedoofus said…

    Yeah, what's up with that Mexican place next door. Friends rave about it, but I found it completely pedestrian.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home