Happy In Bag

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

TV Eye










I served as window dressing at a political watch party last night. Aside from casting a ballot earlier in the day, I had no emotional or financial investment in any of the movers and shakers in the room. Instead of glad-handing voters, I studied the extensive gauntlet of television news crews. While I'll always favor the printed word, I gained deeper appreciation for television personalities and their support staffs. These people endure hours of boredom just to get one shot or interview. I don't know what they did during their downtime before Facebook and Twitter came along.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger bgo said…

    Let me figure this out. People were watching you watch the television crews?? Must have made the politicians feel special. Kobach can bite me. He'll go down as the worst Secretary of State in the history of Kansas.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    I approve of your message, BGO.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home