Happy In Bag

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Carol Chaos











I usually prefer to watch the annual Plaza lighting ceremony from a safe distance, but this year I thought it might be fun to position myself in the middle of the throng on Thanksgiving evening. What a bad decision! Perhaps instigated by Dave Stephens' annoying banter about "Gleeks" and a rendition of the insufferable "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" (read the New York Times' account), fights broke out around me in the short-tempered crowd. Not in the mood for a brawl, I sought sanctuary on a peaceful rooftop.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger bgo said…

    One would tend to think that poor A.G. might find more worthy news in KC. The old grey lady slips further into darkness. But we all know we relish the attention.

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger bgo said…

    One would tend to think that poor A.G. might find more worthy news in KC. The old grey lady slips further into darkness. But we all know we relish the attention.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home