Happy In Bag

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Betting On the Blues














I got the blues at the racetrack Sunday.

Take a look at my little photo essay here. And even people who don't care for blues music might be amused by the incidental activity in the brief video I shot during a great Bill Dye guitar solo.

It’s no secret that the Kansas City Blues & Jazz Festival didn’t feature premier talent like Etta James or Rickie Lee Jones, but I figure it’s still a lot better than the alternative. My suggestion is that the festival capitalize on its unique access to off-track betting. How about a "Betting On the Blues" theme next year?

What are the odds?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Xavier Onassis said…

    Bill Dye is one of the greats. Nice clip.

    Plus, I would totally Do the blond who was practically humping the stage.

    I'm such a slut.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home