Happy In Bag

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Got Lipo With Your Money












I ate carrots instead of ice cream as a snack last night. So why do I still have a gut? I walked up six flights of stairs this morning- it's not fair that my pants are still too tight. Like many other Americans, I demand instant gratification. I've been without alcohol and sugary foods since February 21 and I'm frustrated that I'm still chunky. It's just not fair that 319 days of gluttony can't be erased in 46 days. I used to mock this business on Nall in Overland Park. I'm a little more sympathetic now. The site boasts that "people call it 'lunchtime lipo.'" Financing available!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Xavier Onassis said…

    See, I don't trust this whole concept. They put something in you that dissolves stuff? How does it know what to dissolve and what to leave alone? How does it know when to stop dissolving stuff?

    Plus, the first ads that came out for the place featured a blonde female doctor talking about how she "tries" to base her practice on science and how she's "really into research".

    You "TRY" to base you practice on science? What happens when you don't succeed at that goal?

    Huh uh. You ain't puttin' NUTHIN' in me, bitch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home