Happy In Bag

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Parallel Parking
















Have you ever seen that jerk hiking into the Truman Sports Complex? That's me. I am constitutionally incapable of paying for parking. I'd rather walk three miles than pay $27 for the privilege of parking at an Arrowhead Stadium event. I also park outside of Swope Park when I attend concerts at Starlight Theater. One of these days something bad is going to go down. Until then, I'll have a few extra dollars in my pocket.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger kcmeesha said…

    When the price of parking exceeds the value of my laziness, I'd do it too. Although I don't attend sports events anyway.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Gary said…

    I may die never seeing the Chiefs play at Arrowhead and that probably won't be a loss.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger bgo said…

    It's beyond obscene.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home