Happy In Bag

Monday, November 06, 2006

Mixed Nuts


















I’m surprised they even let me through the door.

The Cashew was swarming with beautiful people on both occasions I’ve been inside the tavern at 20th and Grand in recent weeks.

The typical patron of The Cashew isn’t necessarily part of the "in-crowd." He or she is above such petty distinctions. Rather, the youthful drinker is likely to be flush with success and giddy with the promise of even greater things to come.

Where’s my tweed jacket?

3 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger FletcherDodge said…

    The upstairs of The Cashew is one of my fav places to have a Boulevard with firends.

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The gf and I noticed that place the last time we were down at Balancas. Looked like a fun place, but with a really young crowd.

    Got the feeling that if we walked in everyone would feel like "Oh crap! I think that's a friend of my Dad!"

    Or worse.

    "Gramps?!? Is that you?!? How did you get out? Are they looking for you? We need to get you back!"

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Xavier - If you wore those cool glasses and went with your young stud bf you would blend right in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home