Happy In Bag

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Strawberry Wine











I hosted a small party at my place a few weeks ago. It was an informal BYOB affair, and not just because I'm cheap. I wanted guests to know that they were free to indulge in whatever they fancied. Many people left their extra beverages behind and I've been methodically drinking down these leftovers. I finally worked up the courage to taste the remnants of an enormous bottle of strawberry wine. In the same artificial way that Big Macs and Krispy Kreme donuts are delicious, this odd concoction is disarmingly tasty. It's my new official drink of the summer.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah her drink of summer too!!!

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=BfkRjvAYuOc


    Shannon

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    spill the wine, dig that girl...

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    While I'm not exactly a gnome, Panos, I'm certainly "overfed and long-haired."

    I'm not going there, Anon...

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My 17-year-old sister was at your party? Dammit, Vanessa, if you're reading this, develop some taste already!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger WLIB said…

    Party foul! Bogarting the good stuff and making me drink Boulevard.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger FletcherDodge said…

    Here's a helpful tip: Arbor Mist is not only as tasty as orange PEZ, it's also good at removing tarnish from your fine silverware and cleaning mold from you shower grout.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home