Happy In Bag

Monday, August 24, 2009

Greed Is Good











Are these the world's best chicken wings? A friend adamantly insists that Greedy Man's wings are world-beaters. He may be right. They're so deeply infused with smoke that my hands retained their delicious scent for hours after my initial visit to the tiny diner on Troost last weekend. I can also wholeheartedly recommend Greedy Man's delightfully messy cheeseburger. I'll return when I have some extra time- the pace of the place could be charitably characterized as leisurely. Kansas City Lunch Spots gave Greedy Man's a more thoughtful analysis.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger bgo said…

    I'll raid the piggy bank to go find the best chicken wings in town. If true, this is nice as Greedy Man's is just a short ways down Troost from Chez Osment/Anthony.

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger The DLC said…

    Yeah I need to go back now that I know what to get. And "leisurely" is certain an appropriate (and tactful) way to describe the place. Thanks for the shoutout.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    After conducting additional research, I've discovered that all the wings EXCEPT the smoked wings are rather ordinary. Make certain you order SMOKED wings. I'm not quite sure how they're listed on the menu- just tell the person behind the counter that you want the good kind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home