Happy In Bag

Friday, October 02, 2009

Man Down














I don't know when, if ever, I'll spend my time and money at the recently restored movie theater downtown. It's not just that I prefer live music to film. The game changed this year when DVRs became a component of basic cable subscriptions. It's transformed the way I use television. It took five sittings, but I finally made it through the French resistance drama Army of Shadows last week. And life became just a little bit better when I realized that the antics of the star of my favorite reality show would now always be just a click away.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger smh said…

    If you haven't been, you really should check out the AMC Mainstreet. Easily the best movie-going experience I have ever had. Beautiful building with beautiful theatres.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Several people in the know have told me the same thing, SMH. I'm looking forward to my first visit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home