Happy In Bag

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Transition Game












From an early age I knew that the single most meaningful thing I could do to make my extended family proud would be to play basketball for the University of Kansas. Well, I'm two or three inches shy of six feet and my vertical leap was never more than twenty-four inches. I'm a failure. Because it's in my blood, however, I continue to participate in the ritual. I was in the building last weekend when Josh Selby lived out my fantasy.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:07 AM, Anonymous mike t. said…

    well, i have the height and quickness, but never the hands or eyesight. being smacked in the face by a basketball numerous times quickly showed me i cannot catch a fast pass.

    meanwhile, a heckuva debut for selby, no question!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home