Happy In Bag

Thursday, April 28, 2011

It Ain't the Meat, It's the Motion












Although they make for tempting targets, I won't write about gas prices, ethanol subsidies or drivers of black SUVs. Instead, I'll confess that the inflated cost of a tank of gas has yet to significantly alter my driving habits. It's not that I hate the planet or my wallet. The instantaneous change of scenery afforded by a car is my favorite luxury. Knowing that entirely different vantage points are never more than fifteen minutes away is enormously reassuring.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Ruralgurl said…

    I can't help that my SUV is black.... it was the last new 2-wheel drive 2008 on the lot.... Big stuff hauler, that's me.

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous mike t. said…

    hap... if you like cars and the freedom they afford, you should make autoblog a regular stop on your travels across the internets. easy to google, a blast to read.

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Josielson Figueiredo said…

    Lovely ppost

     

Post a Comment

<< Home